The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, founded in 1934, is a scientific association serving over 7,000 professional members around the world. Our mission is to advance knowledge and improve understanding of mapping sciences to promote the responsible applications of photogrammetry, remote sensing, GIS, and supporting geotechnologies. ASPRS members work as analysts, specialists, educators, engineers, managers, administrators, product developers, operators, technicians, marketers, scientists and researchers in the fields of Aerospace, Agriculture, Archeology, Biology, Cartography, Defense, Development, Ecology, Environment, Forestry, Geodesy, Geography, Geology, Homeland Security, Hydrology, Land Appraisal, Medicine, Real Estate, Transportation, Urban Planning and Water Resources. The Rocky Mountain Region serves ASPRS members in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
SAVE THE DATE!
September 12–14, 2016
Palm Springs, California
Join the geospatial experts in Palm Springs for our 3rd UAS Symposium for
- Three days of interactive discussions
- Hands-on workshops on emerging UAS capabilities
- Workflows to enhance your integration of UAS technologies
- Networking opportunities with key agencies and peers
PROCEEDINGS NOW AVAILABLE FOR UAS MAPPING 2015
Visit the conference program here to check out PDF slideshows of many of the presentations given at UAS Reno 2015!
Videos of presentations are available to view on the ASPRS YouTube page here
Join us September 21 & 22 in Denver, Colorado for the 29th annual GIS IN THE ROCKIES.
Conference Highlights include:
– Two GREAT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
– Matt Sheehan Founder, Principal and Senior GIS Developer at WebMapSolutions & prolific blogger
– Brian Timoney, owner of The Timoney Group, & Colorado geospatial fixture
– PRE-CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS (TUE, 9/20) – Stay on top of ever-changing technology!
– CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY – Interview Skills / Resume Building Workshop, Mock Interviews, Career Topic Roundtables, University & GIS Society Booths.
– POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (FRI, 9/23) – Boulder Emergency Operations Center, DigitalGlobe Headquarters, Denver International Airport Enterprise GIS Program
– OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT – Networking, world-renowned GISITR Geo Quiz, more.
Join us September 21 & 22 for the 29th Annual GIS in the Rockies Conference – the Rocky Mountain West’s premier geospatial information and technology conference.
Pre-Conference Workshops September 20
Questions about GIS in the Rockies? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenters receive a discounted registration price of $100/day. (Please wait to register until you hear about presenting!)
The purpose of this notice is to provide potential offerors an opportunity to submit comments on the draft Appendix. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Headquarters is issuing a Draft Appendix entitled “Utilizing Public-Private Partnerships to Advance Tipping Point Technologies” to the Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) umbrella NASA Research Announcement (NRA) titled “Space Technology Research, Development, Demonstration, and Infusion 2016 (SpaceTech-REDDI-2016).
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) continues to embrace public-private partnerships to achieve its strategic goals for expanding capabilities and opportunities in space. A key aspect of NASA’s strategy is to stimulate the commercial space industry while leveraging those same commercial capabilities through public-private partnerships to deliver technologies and capabilities needed for future NASA, other government agency, and commercial missions. With the recent increase of U.S. private sector companies interested in space applications, NASA is seeking commercial space technologies that are at a “tipping point” in their development cycle.
For the purpose of this Appendix, a space technology is at a tipping point if an investment in